Sunday, October 3, 2010

Did You Know?...beef fat and dryer sheets

A much-needed short post from my previous rants, I thought I'd share some incredible (and horrifically disgusting news) I read in a textbook for my business class.

Did you know [I'm serious] that most (non-eco) dryer sheets use beef fat to soften your clothes?  It's called tallow.

How disgusting is that?  We're wearing clothes and sleeping on sheets coated in beef fat?

A great and reasonably-priced alternative is offered by Method but there are many other brands you should check out too!  A simple google search of vegan dry sheets should do the trick.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Post Your content is very inspiring and appriciating I really like it please visit my site
    quote status
    SMS bomber
    Please visit my site for kolkata fataft
    check out this website young soch for some amazing business ideas and success story and also
    visit this site movierulzz to download latest movies
    this website more about physiotherapy will help you to learn physiotheraphy concept


    ReplyDelete
  2. "I appreciate tamilmv.com.in's efforts to keep their site updated with the latest Tamil releases. You're on top of your game!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. mallumv.com.in's seamless casting option to smart TVs enhances the viewing experience.

    ReplyDelete